2010 Conference Registration Booklet
in Adobe PDF Format (5.2 Megabytes)
The National Eczema Association thanks the following companies for their generous support of the
2010 NEA Patient Conference:
Sixth National Eczema Association Patient Conference
for Eczema Patients & Families
We invite you to attend the Sixth National Eczema Association Conference August 5 to 8, 2010 in Chicago, Illinois.
It's a conference that will change your life!
The conference is for people of all ages who have eczema or care about someone who has eczema. Participants gain knowledge on the most current medical treatments, skin management techniques, ongoing research in the field, and nationwide support activities. It provides an opportunity for people to interact with others who share the same challenges.
You and your family will:
- LEARN how to treat your eczema more effectively.
- RECEIVE answers to your questions from world-renowned medical experts.
- OBTAIN medical research updates.
- CONNECT with others to exchange ideas, support and advice.
- GAIN knowledge of products helpful to those with eczema.
- INSPIRE others with your tips and experience.
Plan your 2010 family vacation to coincide with the NEA Conference! REGISTER NOW
Conference Registration Available On-Site
On-site registrations will be welcomed at the 2010 NEA Patient Conference Hotel, the DoubleTree Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile (300 E. Ohio Street, Chicago, IL. 312/787-6100) the following dates/times:
- Thursday August 5, 5pm-9pm
- Friday August 6, 8am-5pm
- Saturday August 7, 8am-12pm
On-Site Registration Fees:
- Two- and Three-Day Participation: $200 donor / $225 non-donor. Accompanying spouse, family, friends and students (ages 5 - 17) are $90 each.
- One-Day Participation, available for SATURDAY August 7 only: $50 for each person (Kids Camp registration not available for one-day participation)
As of July 28, 2010, online registration is no longer available.